Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SORRY!

Hey dudes! Sorry I was gone for so long! I know it was only really like a week, but it felt longer. Here is a little funny to help amuse you!


But seriously, thanks for sticking with me! I have had a bad couple of weeks physically and I filled in for someone at work last week when the computers went down, which is always bad. Blogging was on my mind, but I didn't have much of a chance to venture out of the conservative, nude makeup bubble my job kinda-sorts requires, lest I scare old ladies.

Did you know you can also follow me on Facebook? Yep. Go follow me there too so I can start some giveaways of goodies! 

And, THANK YOU FOR VISITING! Love you all even though I don't know you (or maybe I do muhahahaha!). Feel free to comment, message, email, etc. It makes my life fun.

Also, feel free to request stuff for me to review and looks you might want me to try out. I can generally help, even though I am not rich or a MUA. I am just determined!

Have a great day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment