Friday, March 7, 2014

Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in Red Extreme Review

I bought mine...

Read on for more!





According to Milani's site, the Lip Intense line is suppose to "satisfy your craving for shockingly intense, super-shiny, full lip color... Lip Intense applies like a highshine gloss, but has the longevity and wear of a lipstick.  The sponge-tip applicator allows for a fast,easy, and precise application. Paraben-free."

What is really is is a very true-to-package red liquid lipstick. It is shiny like a gloss for the first hour and a half or so and then looses that luster in exchange for a more satin finish that stays for 3 more hours on me through eating and drinking. It is comfortable, not hydrating but not drying, but manages to transfer everywhere during it's wear. EVERYWHERE. It migrated all over my face which was at times, frustrating, so I recommend clear liner to help it stick and stay. It never seemed to dry down either which is an advantage/disadvantage: it didn't settle into any lines on my lips or crack but it did transfer every single time something touched the color.

I really liked it though for it's rich pigment, it's comfort, and for being the best true red I have yet to find. Being affordable also helps as it comes in around $6.49 on Milani's website and you can get it about that everywhere else, assuming you can't find it on periodic sale somewhere ;)

This line also has a coral, a pink, and a violet, so if you like vivid, opaque, colors, pick some up at Walgreens like I did, Milani's website, or any other place Milani is sold. As far as I am aware, they are permanent also so maybe we will get more colors in the future!

TL;DR--MIGRATES. TRUE-TO-PACKAGE COLOR. COMFORTABLE.


Now, on my very berry lips...


Full face now--perfect for a snow day!



No comments:

Post a Comment