Sunday, March 2, 2014

Revlon Adorned Colorburst Lipgloss Review

I bought this lipgloss at Walmart a while back when it popped up at Temptalia.


Swatches, on my purty lips, and review after the break....



 It is Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Adorned. How lovely is that color, even in my poopy pictures?

Here it is below swatched on my wrist--


Next alone on my naturally fairly plum-colored lips--


This color is magic. It is a fuchsia-colored semi-opaque lipgloss with blue-purple sparkles. The sparkles aren't chunky and the formula is not sticky in the least. I hate sticky lipgloss! And lipgloss sometimes can be very drying on my lips. Nope. Not this. It lasted over 3 hours on my lips and they don't feel chapped at all. Also, this gloss just glides over all the imperfections only I would notice on my lips and gives them a near-perfect appearance. SCORE!

I love this gloss and I am very glad I decided to pick it up even though I am not a fan of gloss. If you are a fan of gloss anyway, I suggest you track it down at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Ulta, etc. It is worth it!

TL;DR--NOT A FAN OF GLOSS? TRY THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment