Friday, March 21, 2014

TONI&GUY Casual: Sea Salt Texturising Spray Review

I received this in a box I purchased from Target...

TONI&GUY Sea Salt Texturising Spray and SUPERMAN!


I got this in a seasonal Target box I purchased.

It is the 2.5 fl oz bottle of TONI&GUY's Sea Salt Texturising Spray that currently costs $4.99 for the same size at Target's website and in store if your local Target has reset all their beauty department displays. It is also available at TONI&GUY's website for purchase if you are overseas, and at various other online and in store locations.

Normally, sea salt mousses, sprays, and their ilk leave my hair gross or heavy. They don't work and my hair hates me for days afterward.

This is completely different. It says to use it on dry hair, but I used it on semi-dry hair first and then my dry hair. It did not leave my hair crunchy, oily, dry, or otherwise nasty. My hair has natural wave past a certain length, and this product brought all that texture to my hair, all the way to my roots. 

Just look at this! 

Holy waves Batman!
Looks natural, eh? I love, love, LOVE it! My hair has been flat as a pancake lately but this stuff is magic. 

Just as a warning though, it does have a very distinctive salt and flowers smell to my nose. Much better than hair spray smell, but still, a lingering scent.

Otherwise--wooo! 

TL;DR--MAGIC WAVE JUICE. NO CRUNCH. ALL WAVES. STRONG SMELL.


No comments:

Post a Comment